MDH Jobs Tanzania (3 POSTS), July 2020. Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit organization in Tanzania contributing to address public health priorities. MDH works with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); as well as academic and non-academic institutions to address the problems of Tuberculosis, Malaria, HIV/AIDS, Nutrition, Maternal and Child Health and to undertake initiatives to advance public health research, education, and services to improve health and lives of the people of Tanzania.
- Job Vacancy At The School of st Jude, July 2020
- 173 Job Vacancies At Tunduma Town Council
- NEC Tanzania Ajira 300,000 General Election 2020
- TECDEN Jobs Tanzania (1 POST), Executive Director
JOB TITLE: FACILITY BASED TRACKER (3)
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Identify patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
2. Prepare and share with CBHS providers/peers/community tracker list of clients who were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone
3. Updates all tracking outcome into the CTC 2 card database with clinician/counselor and data officer.
4. Facilitate entry of tracking outcome into the CTC2 card and database with clinician/counselor and data officer.
5. Conduct weekly review and ensure all tracking outcome are updated and entered on CTC2 database
6. Ensure unknown clients are tracked timely and 70% returned to care monthly
7. Work with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm all transfer out in respective facility
8. Provide health education on importance of clinic adherence to the client and family
9. Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
10. Record and report tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
11. Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
12. Participate in data management and net loss analysis in respective facility and district.
13. Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
14. Bring up any ideas or comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up.
15. Preform any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS MDH Jobs Tanzania (3 POSTS), July 2020
• A Minimum of form four education, certificate computer, certificate or diploma in social work or community development or any other health related course.
• At least one (1) year working with HIV program.
• Good communication skills
• Committed to work and adheres to work regulations
• Maintains confidentiality in all aspects
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills. (Tracking skills is the other skills)
Job application procedure:
Interested candidates should submit an application letter along with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of relevant certificates/Testimonials, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of two work related referees. Applicants are required to indicate their current contact addresses, telephone/mobile numbers to facilitate communication.
Applications should be submitted by hand or through e-mail [email protected] to the Human Resource Officer – DSM Sub grantee by 20th July, 2020.
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted