NEC Tanzania Ajira 300,000 General Election 2020, Ajira Za Uchaguzi 2020, Ajira NEC 2020, Ajira Mpya Tanzania 2020. The Background on the National Electoral Commission of Tanzania. In 1991 the then President of the United Republic of Tanzania, His Excellency Ali Hassan Mwinyi appointed a commission under the Chairmanship of the late Chief Justice of Tanzania, the Honourable Francis L. Nyalali. The task of that Commission was to collect public opinion as to whether or not to continue with the one – party system.
Following the recommendations by the Nyalali Commission, Article 3 of the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania, 1977 was amended to make Tanzania a multi – party state.
The Political Parties Act, (No. 5 of 1992) was enacted to provide for the registration of Political Parties. The Elections Act, (No.1 of 1985), the Local Authorities (Elections) Act, (No. 4 of 1979) and related legislations were also substantially amended to get rid of the one – party system and to put in place appropriate procedures for the conduct of Elections under the multi – party system.
Article 74(6) of the constitution states its responsibilities:
- Register voters for the union presidential and parliamentary elections.
- Supervise the conduct of the presidential and parliamentary elections
- Review and demarcate the electoral boundaries
- Perform any other function as per the law such as organize referendums.
NEC Tanzania Ajira 300,000 General Election 2020
The National Electoral Commission of Tanzania has announced new 300,000 Vacancies for general election 2020 for more information get copy of NIPASHE Newspaper
All job from different District Council available here when announced CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS AND MODE OF APPLICATION (BOFYA JIMBO USIKA HAPO CHINI)
- For other PDF check Here Telegram
- 6118 Temporary Jobs Jimbo La Ubungo
- Jimbo La Misungwi Temporary Jobs 2020
- Jimbo La Kwimba And Sumve NEC Tempo Jobs 2020
- Maswa West Constituency NEC Jobs
- North Kigoma Constituency NEC Jobs
- Jimbo La Kondoa Mjini NEC Jobs
- NEC Jobs Jimbo La Nkenge
- Jimbo La Muleba North And South NEC Jobs
- NEC Temporary Jobs Jimbo La Kiteto
- Mbulu Vijijini Constituency NEC Temporary Jobs
- Babati Vijijini Constituency NEC Jobs
- Babati Mjini Constituency NEC Jobs
- 1400 NEC Temporary Jobs Jimbo La Moshi Mjini
- 1887 NEC Temporary Jobs Jimbo La Same
- 1884 NEC Job Vacancies Jimbo La Bukombe
- Songea Mjini Constituency NEC Jobs
- PDF Jimbo La Namtumbo NEC Jobs 2020
- Serengeti Constituency NEC Jobs PDF
- Kyela Constituency Mbeya
- Jimbo La Tandahimba NEC Jobs PDF 2020
- NEC Temporary Jobs At Jimbo La Ileje
- Jimbo KOROGWE Mjini Tanga – MEC Tempo Jobs 2020
- NEC New Jobs At Jimbo La Handeni Mjini Tanga
- Jimbo Kilindi-Tanga NEC Job Vacancies 2020
- Jimbo La Tabora Mjini NEC Job Vacancies 2020
- New NEC Job Vacancies- Jimbo La Ludewa
- Employment Opportunities NEC – Jimbo La Makambako
- New NEC Job Opportunities- Jimbo La Njombe Mjini
- Jimbo La Bagamoyo NEC Temporary Jobs 2020
- NEC Temporary Jobs-Jimbo La Mpanda Vijiji
- Jimbo La KAVUU- NEC Temporary Jobs 2020
- 1352 NEC Tempo Jobs At Jimbo La Bahi
- NEC Temporary Jobs 2020 At Jimbo La Morogoro Mjini
- 3644 NEC Temporary Jobs At Jimbo La Dodoma Mjini
- 2338 NEC Job Vacancies At Jimbo La Kaliua And Ulyankulu
- 4264 NEC Jobs At Jimbo La Geita And Busanda
- 1472 NEC Job Opportunities At Jimbo La HAI
- NEC 1425 Job Vacancies At Jimbo La Bukoba Vijijini
- 1672 NEC Temporary Jobs Jimbo La Kigamboni
- 3580 NEC Temporary Job Vacancies At Jimbo La Nyamagana
- 3568 Temporary Jobs NEC At Jimbo La CHAMWINO And MVUMI
- 3640 Temporary Jobs Opportunities NEC At Jimbo La Arusha Mjini
- 1300 Temporary Jobs NEC At Jimbo La BUSEGA
- 1356 NEC Temporary Jobs At Jimbo La ILALA | Ajira Za Uchaguzi 2020
Other Constituency will be added here soon as we get them so keep Visiting Back And Refresh Page
The National Electoral Commission (NEC) is an autonomous government institution. It was established in 1993 under Article 74(1) of the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania, 1977. The National Electoral Commission shall consist of the following members:-
- A Chairman who shall be a Judge of the High Court or the Court of Appeal of Tanzania or a lawyer who qualifies to be an advocate and he/she has been with such qualifications for not less than 15 years.
- A Vice Chairman who shall be a Judge of the High Court or the Court of Appeal of Tanzania or a lawyer who qualifies to be an advocate and he has been with such qualification for not less than 15 years.
iii. A member appointed from amongst the members of the Tanganyika Law Society
- Four other members who are persons possessing either adequate experience in the conduct or supervision of Parliamentary elections or such other qualifications as the President of the United Republic of Tanzania considers necessary for or pre-requisite to, the effective discharge of the functions of the Commission.
NEC Tanzania Ajira 300,000 General Election 2020, Ajira Za Uchaguzi 2020, Ajira NEC 2020, Ajira Mpya Tanzania 2020.