Free Curriculum Vitae Template Download Here 2020, CV Za Kazi, Muundo Wa CV, CV Bora, Best Job CV, Best Free Curriculum Vitae
Free Curriculum Vitae. A curriculum vitae, commonly referred to as CV, is a longer (two or more pages), more detailed synopsis than a resume. Your CV should be clear, concise, complete, and up-to-date with current employment and educational information. The following are examples of information that can be included in your curriculum vitae. The elements that you include will depend on what you are applying for, so be sure to incorporate the most relevant information to support your candidacy in your CV.
Free Curriculum Vitae Template Download 2020
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Only Can not Give You Job
- Free Job Application Cover Letter Sample 2020
- How To Write Job Application Letter
- How To Apply a Job Through Email In 8 Steps
The basic Curriculum Vitae (CV) format includes the following.
- Personal details and contact information. Most CVs start with contact information and personal data but take care to avoid superfluous details, such as religious affiliation, children’s names and so on.
- Education and qualifications. Take care to include the names of institutions and dates attended in reverse order; Ph.D., Masters, Undergraduate.
- Work experience/employment history. The most widely accepted style of employment record is the chronological curriculum vitae. Your career history is presented in reverse date order starting with most recent. Achievements and responsibilities are listed for each role. More emphasis/information should be put on more recent jobs.
- Skills; Many positions require certain skills. It could be graphic designing for Marketers, CRM for Sales, Human Resource Management Systems for HR. Skills could also mean the different languages that you speak that could add a competitive advantage to your profile. Remember to include the skills that you can vouch for either through certifications or reputable recommendations. Skills are important because they show that you have learned something more above what you learned in school. Include skills that are related to the position you are applying for.
- Hobbies; This is one of the sections that is filled with so much ease that it ends up reading like a bad novella. What are hobbies to include in your CV? Well, include something interesting about yourself that opens the door for your future employer to get to know you. You can put gardening, listening to music and the like, but remember everyone fills those things and they can be uninteresting. Make your hobbies interesting to read. Don’t make them so archaic that one doesn’t even recognize them anymore. Employers want someone who is well-rounded and who display a strong work-life balance. Show it here. Free Curriculum Vitae Template
- Reference. In Tanzania, many applicants include their reference list at the end of their CVs. This is a conventional practice that allows the recruiter to see whom they can contact to vouch for you. In other countries, especially in Europe and the U.S., there is a practice of saying “references upon request”. The reason is that you don’t want to be showing off the contact information of your referees to everyone. Imagine having a very famous entrepreneur as your referee. You might not want to reveal her phone or email address because these details could be used unprofessionally. In Tanzania, there are candidates who are bold enough not to include the referees directly. Some of them have many years of experience and others are starting out. You will have to make the decision on whether you want to include your references or not.
What Not to Include In Your CV??
- There is no need to include your photo, your salary history, the reason you left your previous position, or references in your CV. References should be listed separately and given to employers upon request.
How Long Should a CV Be?
- A good curriculum vitae should ideally cover no more than two pages and never more than three. Aim to ensure the content is clear, structured, concise and relevant. Using bullet points rather than full sentences can help minimize word usage.