Fresh Graduators Internship At Uongozi Institute 2020, Nafasi Za Intership, Interships Tanzania 2020
Intern Recruitment: Executive Education Department
Fresh Graduators Internship At Uongozi Institute 2020, UONGOZI Institute was established by the Governments of Tanzania and Finland in 2010, to inspire and equip Tanzanian and African leaders to deliver inclusive and sustainable solutions. This is done through the provision of high-quality executive education (leadership competencies), facilitation of policy dialogues, action-oriented research and technical assistance for public institutions.
Through its Internship Programme, UI seeks to engage a talented graduate with a genuine curiosity, to work with the Executive Education Department. The successful candidate will assist in the day-to-day activities of the department, including designing, developing and evaluating leadership development programmes and conducting research on areas of leadership and sustainable development.
Read Also:- Ajira Portal Utumishi Call For Job March 2020
Why join UONGOZI Institute?
Our intern’s development is important to the Institute. You will have an opportunity to learn from the best. The work you will do will be as wide-ranging and interesting as our clients. From the very beginning you will be exposed to:
- Contemporary leadership development trends and best practices.
- Executive education workshop/event coordination skills.
- Monitoring and evaluation of executive education programmes.
- Writing and communication skills.Database management skills.
- Different computer software and programmes for performing different tasks.
- Record-keeping skills (Government of Tanzania record-keeping and filing system).Office practices and procedures.
Duration and Work Schedule
The selected Intern will be provided with a three-month contract with the possibility of extension if necessary. Some assignments will require travelling.
Who are we looking for Fresh Graduators Internship At Uongozi Institute?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Political Science, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or other related Social Science degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and internet search tools.
- Volunteer experience is preferred, although not required.
How to Apply Fresh Graduators Internship At Uongozi Institute?
Join our Executive Education Department by submitting an application via [email protected] with the following subject line “Training Intern” by March 28, 2020 at 1400 hours (EAT). The application should include a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact details of three referees.
UONGOZI Institute is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.