www.nsfas.org.za Online Application 2022. Apply to NSFAS Online Application Form. NSFAS Application form 2022 has been released. my.nsfas.org.za online application 2022, NSFAS Registration 2022, NSFAS Online Application 2022 Application Form. Nsfas Appeal process available below.
NSFAS Online Application 2022 has been published online. The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) online application form 2022 has been open for students who wish to apply for financial assistance to further their studies at any of the 26 public universities or 50 TVET colleges. Nsfas Appeal process
NSFAS APPLICATION REQUIREMENT
You must make sure all the requirements below are met before applying:
- be a South African citizen;
- Your combined annual household income does not exceed R350 000 per annum;
- You are a SASSA grant recipient;
- You are registering for the first time for an undergraduate qualification at a public university or you are registered at a TVET college for one of the National Certificate Vocational or report 191 programmes;
- You are applying to study at a public university or TVET college for a qualification;
- You are an already registered university student with an annual household income of less than R122 000 per year;
- You have passed Grade 9 & 10 to receive NSFAS funding to study at a TVET college;
- You have passed Grade 12 to receive NSFAS funding to study at a university.
Who should not apply?
- Students that have completed a previous qualification.
- Students with a combined household income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Students who have already applied, qualified, and received funding. They are automatically funded for the duration of their studies provided they pass their modules and meet the academic requirements.
- Foreign students (any student who is not a South African citizen).
WHAT THE NSFAS BURSARY FUNDS COVER?
- Tuition fee (total cost of study)
- Subsidized book allowances
- Subsidized accommodation to a maximum set by NSFAS
- Subsidized meal allowances
- Subsidized transport allowances for spending
- Registration fees
- Prescribed learning materials to a maximum set by NSFAS
- Personal care allowance
NSFAS APPLICATION 2022
Things to note before filling the NSFAS application form:
Make sure that you have certified and valid copies of the following documents before attempting to apply for funding:
- Your South African identity document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate (if you are younger than 16 years old)
- ID of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice stating income (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income)
- A completed and signed consent form, which must be filled in with your parent/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted and will be considered incomplete.
- If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A from www.nsfas.org.za fill it in and submit it with your application
NB: The stamp on all certified documents should not be older than three months
HOW TO APPLY | www.nsfas.org.za Online Application 2022
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, NSFAS online application form portal is below.
- My NSFAS Application 2022 – https://my.nsfas.org.za/Application/selfservice.jsp
Please note that financial assistance is only considered for students who have been accepted at a higher learning institution and meet all the requirements to study towards higher education.