Call for the application of the African and African Diaspora Fellows for Infrastructure.With 189 member countries, staff from over 170 countries, and offices in 130, the World Bank Group aims to bring a richness of perspectives, cultures and experiences that is invaluable to our clients and make us a truly global multilateral development bank.
The 2021 Recruitment cycle for this Program is open to all candidates from Sub-Saharan Africa or of African descent such as African Americans, Afro-Latin Americans, and others.
WBG are looking for talented young professionals that are passionate about International Development, are eager to receive first-hand experience working in one or the infrastructure areas of the World Bank Group and have the desire to learn and contribute to the WBG’s mission of eradicating extreme poverty and boosting shared prosperity.
Requirements African and African Diaspora Fellows for Infrastructure
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a World Bank member country
- Preferably have a master’s degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Be fluent in English
- Be committed to International Development
Appointments will be based mainly in Headquarters, Washington DC with one potentially located in one of the World Bank Group country offices
A career with the World Bank Group (WBG) offers a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented individuals with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems.
WBG recognize that poverty has no borders. Neither does excellence. So, we are continually in search of the brightest, most talented individuals from around the globe. And we are proud to employ a dedicated and committed workforce that is diverse in gender, nationality and ethnic background.
If you want to help change the world by ending extreme poverty and boosting shared prosperity, then the World Bank Group is the right place for you.
For this recruitment drive, we are looking for potential candidates with strong skills for the following roles:
- Extended Term Consultant, Transport Global Knowledge Unit
- Extended Term Consultant, Infrastructure Chief Economist Office
- Extended Term Consultant, Latin America Transport
- Extended Term Consultant, South Asia Transport
- Extended Term Consultant, South Asia Infrastructure
- Extended Term Consultant, MNA Infrastructure
For More Information: