WITS Student Portal – Self Service Portal. The Student Self Service portal works best with the latest version of Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
WITS Student Portal – Self Service Portal
- Upload your supporting documents
- View your Academic Application and its Status. (This will inform you of the most recent decision made and will also let you know if we require further documentation from you)
- View your Financial Aid Application (NSFAS) status or your Scholarship and Bursary application status (if applicable)
- View your Residence Status (if applicable)
- View your Personal Information (eg: addresses and phone numbers)
- Access and print your Fees statement
- Check your timetable and venues
- View and amend Personal information
- Check your application status
- Pay your fees online
- View final examination results
- View examination timetable
- View graduation dates
If any of the information is incorrect or if you have any queries, please consult your faculty office.
If you have any queries please contact the Student Call Centre on 0117171888
Applicants – Your Password is your date of birth in (YYMMDD) format eg. 861224 . Current Students – Your Password is your current Student password. If you have forgotten your password click here.
For more information Visit official webage WITS Student Portal – Self Service Portal