Help Jobortunity create production-ready apparel or merchandise designs to use for their earned income program, donor or volunteer incentives, or a specific event or milestone.
Jobortunity exists to transform the lives of youth in Tanzania by making them employable. We offer youth from vulnerable backgrounds, that otherwise wouldn’t have access to education due to systemic barriers, an opportunity to change their trajectory. The impact Jobortunity has on youth has far reaching implications for the community and the nation — it helps to develop the economy, break the cycle of generational poverty, and create a talent pipeline for employers.
Fun Fact About Us
After 2 weeks of ‘school’ one of our students asked me: “teacher, when is the school starting”. Youth in Tanzania are not used to school being fun. To me this was the best compliment ever!
What You’ll Work On
- Final designs for a predetermined type of promotional apparel (e.g., t-shirts, hats, shorts, other swag) or merchandise (mugs, pens, tote bags, etc.) provided in the high-resolution format of the Organization’s choice
- Note: Printing and vendor sourcing is not included
Hello ! I am looking to design promotional T-shirts! A nice design but that would also be economical to produce.
- Graphic Design
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe’s creative suite
- Experience designing merchandise based on client’s brand and marketing goals
- Portfolio examples to share with the Organization
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 20-40 hours over 3-6 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.