Senior Manager Procurement (1 Position(s))
The primary purpose of this role is to be fully responsible for the company’s end to end sourcing of products and services within purchase category.
- Be a focal liaison in all projects coming from PMO, HR, ICT & Credit.
- Develop and implement annual procurement plans and strategies to meet business needs, enhance stakeholder engagement, and challenge and motivate suppliers to optimize service outcomes.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop innovative strategies, lead high-level negotiations and manage contracts to deliver value for money outcomes.
- Identify scope-gaps and responsibility matrix together with user departments, pre-, during- and after sourcing in order to deliver high quality projects yet meeting deadlines.
- Evaluate prices and commercial terms in light of Total Cost of Ownership.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks during tendering and supplier selection.
- Provide authoritative advice to internal stakeholders on all aspects of the procurement to achieve delivery of business outcomes and support policy directions.
- Be responsible for negotiations for best possible cost service guarantee and develop “win-win” strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Manage cross-functional teams to successfully deliver procurement business plans and achieve optimal outcomes from procurement activities.
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk and protect continuity of supply.
- Track and update all related stakeholders of the departmental project dashboard.
- Coordinate internal stakeholders and vendors for the timely and flawless execution of projects.
- Lead the implementation of policies, procedures, systems and performance management frameworks to ensure a high level of professional practice and deliver compliant, effective and efficient procurement outcomes.
- Review current procurement processes and make recommendations for improvement where appropriate.
- Independently manage procurements of high complexity from start to end, including developing sourcing strategies, and execution of procurements from preparation to finalization.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- Participate in various improvement projects for the Bank.
- Train Procurement Manager and Specialists in the Bank, as relevant, and serve as mentor to the departmental colleagues.
- Resolve complicated Supplier Relationship & Contract Management issues.
- Develop and implement category strategies with support from Head of Procurement.
- Ensure appropriate terms & conditions are proposed, negotiated, finalized and perform risk management during procurement and contract management cycle.
- Timely follow up on deliveries on purchased goods and services.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must have advanced working knowledge of MS Office, with advanced Excel knowledge and reporting.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, negotiation & presentation skills.
- Must have a high degree of integrity.
- Must have the ability to manage projects and establish clear goals and accountabilities to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, and meeting agreed SLAs)
- Must have the ability to operate in multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment
- Must have good analytical performance of suppliers against criteria such as quality, cost, reliability and financial skills to assess the total cost of ownership, including price and factors such as the costs of delivery, administration and after sale maintenance and services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in ICT or Engineering. CPSP, Master’s Degree in Procurement or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 5 years-experience in procurement
- Must have managed (successfully delivered) high complex projects independently within his/her working experience.
Job opening date : 16-Sep-2021
Job closing date : 30-Sep-2021