Saab invites South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
- Bursary Application Closing date is 30 November 2021
SAAB Bursary Programme 2022
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these preferred fields:
- Computer Engineering (BEng)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng)
- Mechanical Engineering, specialising in numerical methods (Computational Fluid Dynamics and Finite Element Analysis) (BEng)
- RF Microwave
The following study expenses will be covered by the bursary programme: tuition fees, prescribed books, accommodation, meals and a laptop allowance.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not receive any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful
Requirements For SAAB Bursary
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be studying full-time within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursaries for the 2022 academic year
How to apply SAAB Bursary 2022
Students who meet all the criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full university academic record, including most recent results (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
Note: there is no application form to be completed for this bursary – students need only submit the above documents to apply.