Vodacom Tanzania invite applications to apply for the Product Operations Executive
JOB TITLE; Product Operations Executive
• To ensure and support all internal divisions in the effective performance of their operational processes related to M-Commerce products and services.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Work with IT, Vodafone and other M-Pesa teams; to support upgrades, M-Pesa configuration changes, Change requests and incidents.
• Work with Finance, Customer Service, Sales, Revenue Assurance & Fraud and any other relevant teams as 2nd line support for business customers or any M-Pesa issue related.
• Able to design M-Pesa Product solution as per Business requirements to implementation.
• Support all M-Pesa projects from Product development team to deliverance.
• Ability to convert ideas into M-Pesa system design to implementation.
• Undertake any other duties as assigned by line manager.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Strong Analytical skills – able to assess M-Pesa system issues with quick resolution.
• Meticulous attention to M-Pesa product design.
• Able to work with speed and high level of accuracy towards M-Pesa configurations and tight deadlines.
• Impeccable ethical standards and conduct.
• Customer focussed – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• 2+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
• Good communication skills with fluency in English & Kiswahili.
• IT background.
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
• Troubleshooting skills –identify issues, root cause, recommend or implement solutions.
• Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
Key performance indicators:
• Accurate and timely implementation of new M-Pesa changes such as Tariffs change and fixes of raised issues.
• Support daily M-Pesa operations – delivery of results and SLAs.