Npower Login Portal link https://nasims.gov.ng/login. The N-Power Program is built to address the issue of youth unemployment and help increase social development. The Program is designed to target Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 “to acquire and develop life-long skills for becoming change makers in their communities.”
By deploying a force of 500,000 trained graduated in their communities, the N-Power Program is a community-sourced solution to the nation’s under-developed public services like education, healthcare, and civic engagement.
The Program is built to prepare young Nigerians for a modern, globalized economy by helping equip youths with skills and certifications for emerging global markets. Nigeria is looking to increase its already bustling technology sector by supporting a talent pool of software developers, hardware professionals, and other tech-based skills such as animators and digital artists.
It is categorized into:
- Graduate Programs
- Non-Graduate Programs
Npower Login Portal | https://nasims.gov.ng/login
For biometrics enrolment, kindly follow the instructions below;
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
For more information visit official website Npower Login Portal