- Essential – Diploma / degree in Human Resources, or Business Administration.
- Essential: working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Knowledge of Tanzania Labor Law in depth and capable to implement it, with practical experience.
- Desirable experience with Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and digital media),
- People Management,
- Following the Project Finance & HR Manager instructions, supervise that the internal regulations are followed in the project in order to ensure both tax and labour regulation compliance.
- Lead and review Disciplinary cases.
- Execute recruitment activities ensuring transparency and equity and issuing job offers conveniently in order to meet HR needs.
- Inform all the new staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations and/or living conditions in order to facilitate staff integration and their security.
- Execute, under the Project Finance & HR Manager supervision, employee contract related activities (file opening and formal documentation archiving, personal data updating, amendments, termination dates supervision, etc.) in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Present and explain contract terms and the content of Internal regulation (rights and obligations) to newly recruited personnel in order to ensure legal compliance and local integration.
- Collect the variable pay slip elements on Homere (paid holidays, sick leave, unpaid leave, etc.) in order to ensure accurate and on time payroll payment.
- Supervise the payroll process, checking the list of employees and amounts payable (variable pay, taxes, social securities contributions, etc.) in order to ensure accuracy and on time payroll payment.
- Follow-up cost of living on a regular basis.
- Register applicants to training activities and help the Project Finance & HR Manager to evaluate the results in order to improve return on training expenditures.
- Support the Project & HR Manager to draw up annual holiday planning in order to schedule staff shifts and cover operational needs.
- Supervise project budget execution in order to detect deviations and recommend corrections.
- Organizes travel and files of all Staff arriving/departing the Mission, including International Staff documentation (visas, Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) card, Mission Orders, etc.), booking and purchasing plane tickets, keeping / renewing passports and organizing briefings / induction.
- Ensure that all staff have valid work, stay, travel permits.
- Ensures staff travelling through the capital is picked up, has appropriate papers and a place to stay
All interested candidates shall submit their motivation letter, CV and copy of relevant professional certificates not later than Wednesday April 15th 2020 at 4.00 PM. Please quote the job title on the email subject “DEPUTY HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER”.
Please send your application to the email address [email protected] The applications can also be submitted at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) offices situated at Hamza Aziz Street, Kahama Court, Masaki, Dar es Salaam OR in Nduta Refugees Camp, Kibondo District.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. New Job Vacancy