POST: ICT OFFICER II – INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITOR (RE-ADVERTISED) – 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist financial auditors in extraction of data from various computer systems and perform data analysis based on the audit objectives;
- To provide assurance services to financial auditors on the effectiveness of automated controls in application systems that have impact on financial statements;
- To communicate audit results to audit clients and ensure positive management commitment to implement the given recommendations;
- Adequate and timely maintenance of IS audit supporting evidence in teammate Audit Management System;
- To prepare and present IS audit reports and other technical information;
- To follow up on audit findings and assess implementation of audit recommendations to audited entities;
- To prepare a database of all IT Systems in the government sector which will be updated on continuous basis and will form the information system (IS) Audit universe and basis for IS audit; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information System and Network Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information and Communication Systems Management or equivalent computer qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- Also, must possess CISA Certificate.
- TCAA SS. 7