DAI is recruiting for anticipated USAID-funded activity to strengthen the resiliency of Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene markets and services in Tanzania through partnership with the Government of Tanzania, the private sector and civil society. The activity will work at the national and regional levels to support policy, planning, capacity and system building, market development, and sector coordination.
New DAI Jobs Tanzania (3 POSTS), June 2020
1. Job Position: Water Services Lead
Water Services Lead: Lead the analysis, design and implementation of management models to improve water services including engagement of the private sector, customer outreach, and community capacity building. Enhance sector ability to plan, prioritize and monitor for effective investment and cost recovery.
- At least ten (10) years of experience improving the quality and sustainability of water services in Tanzania.
- At least five (5) years of experience working on development projects.
- Experience in private sector engagement and/or other methods of performance incentives and management improvement.
2. Job Position: Sanitation Marketing Lead
Sanitation Marketing Lead: Lead the analysis, design, piloting and implementation of all aspects of sanitation marketing. Develop sanitation business models and value chains, make use of social and behavior change research to build demand, and leverage sanitation plans. Apply Now New DAI Jobs Tanzania
- At least five (5) years of experience in working in peri-urban, small town and/or rural sanitation and hygiene improvements, supply chain development, improved hygiene practices, service planning
- At least five (5) years of experience developing marketing approaches to scale up the supply and demand for improved sanitation facilities in Tanzania or comparable environments on donor-funded projects.
Job Position: Water Financing Lead | DAI Jobs Tanzania
Water Financing Lead: Promote iterative learning to support sustainable delivery of WASH services, increase collective capacity of local governments, communities, civil society and other organizations to leverage private investments and test solutions from a menu designed to address key constraints to peri-urban water and sanitation service provision.
- At least ten (10) years of experience identifying, mobilizing and leveraging funding for the water and sanitation sectors through introduction of efficiencies and revenue improvement interventions, work with financial institutions (at any level) to develop products and outreach, and work with product and service providers (at any level) to better access funding.
- At least five (5) years of experience working in the financial sector of Tanzania, or on the accessing of finance in the Tanzanian or comparable contexts on donor-funded projects.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Please submit your CV to [email protected] by July 30th, 2020. Indicate the position for which you are applying in the email subject line. Only finalists will be contacted. Apply Now New DAI Jobs Tanzania