Mulilo is inviting students from the Northern Cape province to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022 academic year.
The Mulilo Bursary Fund will cover ALL fields of study, at any University, Technicon or TVET College in South Africa.
Mulilo Bursary Requirements
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be 35 years old or younger
- You must reside within the Northern Cape province
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or have applied to study towards an Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification
- You must be studying or have applied to study at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa (University, Technicon or TVET College)
The bursary will provide students with financial assistance, and will cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees,
- Textbook allowance,
- A monthly stipend.
How to Apply Mulilo Bursary Programme
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of application or registration at a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational essay, explaining why you are applying for the bursary and why you should be selected (see application form for further details)
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide a testimonial (name and contact details of person within the community)
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed telephonically – applicants that pass the telephonic interview will be invited to attend a physical in-person interview, before final selection can be made.
Successful candidates will be notified of their acceptance, by 15 January 2022 at the latest. Students who do not receive any feedback, should consider their application unsuccessful.