ASA Microfinance has announced Loan Officer Jobs. ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa-international.com). one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socio-economic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment.
Position: Loan Officers (LO’s) -100 Posts
- To build and maintain a substantial and high-quality loan portfolio.
- To conduct members recruitment and screening.
- To orient clients to the particular loan products and services.
- To make groups in all working days in a week, minimum Total clients will be 350.
- Make a regular contact with the groups and clients in field.
- To process loan applications, verify client’s income generating activities (IGA) and other related.
- Collect instalments from the clients in groups on regular basis and on time.
- To manage loan disbursements and monitor & collect loan repayments.
- Verify client’s Guarantors house and other necessary documents.
- To provide quality and good customer service to clients.
- To accomplish day by day activities as required.
- To accomplish all the documentations for the day as required.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Diploma/ Advance Diploma/bachelor’s degree/Masters.
- Experience is not required but will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in field level.
- Willing to relocate.
- Ability to work independently at minimum supervision.
- Sensitive to operational risks, self-initiative and decisive with high standard of integrity.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and to demonstrate good negotiation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- New Vodacom Tanzania Jobs 2021
- US Embassy Jobs 2021, Project Management Specialist – HIV/AIDS & TB
- Vi Agroforestry Jobs Tanzania | Accountant, March 2021
- 5 Government Jobs At Uyui District council
- Attractive salary package will be offered relating to competencies and experiences.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
- Application Letter.
- Curriculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
- One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to [email protected] before 1700HRS on 10th April 2021.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview. No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview