Job Opportunity Tol Gases Limited March 2020
JOB TITLE: SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER- (1 POSITION)
Job Opportunity Tol Gases Limited. Responsible to generate new business opportunities while making sure current array of customers are serviced as per company’s policies and standards.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Conduct daily customer visits and manage distributor’s activities
- Acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers by identifying potential customer, facilitating the customer registration and account opening processes by obtaining all KYC documents required.
- Gathering market information by identifying competitor’s information including pricing and other marketing activities
- Identifying all new and potential market by identifying all advertised tenders which require our products and services.
- Preparing and submitting weekly marketing reports covering weekly marketing activities, customer visits, issued raised and identified projects.
- Attending to retail customer’s queries and escalate to the responsible departments.
- Distributors market audit, audit of outlet including (but not limited to) branding, selling price, audit of required customer documentation and distributor records.
- Maintain strong communication links with customers and interfacing departments to assist others to achieve the set goals.
- Provide efficient and timely service to customers and interfacing departments to meet or exceed the needs of the business.
- Ensure adherence to all TOL Gases Ltd policies and procedures.
- Participating in day to day management of sales dock
- Providing solutions to daily sales operations challenges such as products distribution, handling customers complains
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Qualification and competencies:-
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Sales/Marketing
- Added Advantage: -Experience in marketing environment in Tanzania, at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Product knowledge of TOL Gases Limited
- Valid driving licence
- Language and Computer Skills: -Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Advance computer skills.
How To Apply Job Opportunity Tol Gases Limited March 2020
All interested candidates should send their CVs via Email before 31st March 2020.
HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.