Job Opportunity At TP Label Limited, September 2020. TP Label Limited is one of the fastest-growing label companies in the region in the following market segments: Beverage and Spirits. We are seeking to recruit one position of a Quality Assurance Manager to be based in Dar es Salaam.
JOB TITLE: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Opportunity At TP Label Limited, September 2020
To manage quality systems and resources dedicated toward problem prevention and zero-defect reduction. Oversees the quality control team or personally inspects and samples all production in various stages of work.
- Develop, implement and maintain overall quality management processes including SOPs, documentation, controls and reporting
- Work with company’s suppliers to ensure Quality specifications are met
- Conduct and document internal Quality audits
- Source and properly maintain Quality Management equipment
- Investigate customer complaints and other reported issues
- Timely closure of External and Internal Complaints
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement
- Understands the production workflow
- Establishes priority of work for material inspection (Works with scheduling and production to establish priorities of work for material inspection)
- Checks, analyses daily quality control reports of the previous night work and activity reports of quality control inspectors.
- Spot checkswork being produced in the pressroom, printing and finishing.
- Follows through on jobs in plant which may need special handling, and which have special standards and specifications.
- Analyses press problems, stock problems, inks and chemicals, etc., to assist personnel in reaching prescribed quality standards.
- Notifies immediate supervisor in the event of serious problem affecting quality or production
- Determines quality standards and specifications reviews and updates specifications and standards at least yearly.
- Represents the company to vendors, customers, and appropriate regulatory officials in matters related to quality.
- Provides training to team members, as required, for implementing quality initiatives.
- To carry out any duties as may be required by the Management from time to time
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills, and proven ability to drive change and obtain results
- Excellent computer skills
- Good working knowledge of quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Strong decision-making skills with ability to respond quickly and accurately as issues arise
- Ability to provide administrative and technical direction to quality control personnel
- Thorough knowledge of applicable domestic and international regulatory regulations and standards is required.
- Good management skills; able to address critical issues, escalate problems, and mentor laboratory management
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters preferred. Preferably in a technical discipline (Sciences, Engineering, Laboratory Technology.)
- A minimum of 5 years proven working experience as a Quality Assurance and 3 years in a leadership role is required and at least 2 years of experience in FMCG industry ideally in printing & packaging.
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted after the deadline, that means your application was not successful. Job Opportunity At TP Label Limited, September 2020