Job Opportunity At Azania Bank Tanzania, The Bank is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, result-driven, and qualified candidate from within to fill in the position of a Relationship Manager Government Business, the job profile and the required qualifications and competences are as follows: –
JOB TITLE – RELATIONSHIP MANAGER GOVERNMENT BUSINESS
Nature and Scope: –
Shall be responsible for supporting the growth of bank business by developing and maintaining strong relationship with Government and its ministries, authorities, and agencies.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To actively participate in the creation of strategies for the growth of business with Government entities through preparation of annual budgets and implementation by clearly defined activities.
- To identify potential government business leads and to prepare strategies and timelines for conversion.
- To maintain strong and harmonious relationships with the converted business lines.
- To cross – sell other Azania Bank products to institutions and individuals under the portfolio to in order to maximize revenue.
- Work closely with Branches, Credit, Insurance, Trade Finance and Treasury units to maximize revenue growth opportunities.
- Promoting and maintaining the highest standards of customer services, efficiency and Turnaround Time in order to maximize the return from existing and new business opportunities.
- To comply with Bank policies and procedures as per given manuals.
- Qualification, Experience and Competences
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking/Finance/Marketing or similar field.
- Minimum of five years working experience in similar field in Tanzania.
- Positive attitude and mind toward business sense and pushing bank interest ahead.
- Additional qualifications in business related studies will be an added advantage.
Mode of Application
Applications must be attached with detailed resume, Copies of relevant certificates. The deadline for submission of applications is one weeks after the appearance of this advert.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply in confidence to:
AZANIA BANK LIMITED,
SAM NUJOMA ROAD P. O. BOX 32089 DAR ES SALAAM.
Tel No.: 2412025/26/27,
Fax No.: 2412028
Or email: [email protected]
The deadline for submitting the application is 25 June 2021.