HP Financial Assistance Graduate. We are looking for a finance assistant to support our financial department. The responsibilities of a finance assistant include processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices.
As a Finance Assistant Graduate, you will be an active member of the Africa organization being responsible for processing payments, updating financial records, and managing invoices
Within the program you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
As a recent graduate at HP, you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities
- Processing and preparing financial statements
- Overseeing client accounts
- Creating, sending, and following up on invoices
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports
- Assisting with audits on financial statements and reports
- Reporting discrepancies
- Preparing payments for employees
- Suggesting improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and reducing costs.
Finance Assistant Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree obtained in the last 12 months in accounting or finance area
- Excellent mathematical skills and an understanding of data privacy standards
- Knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills.
Do you want to make an impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 1 year experience (to start with) to join the diverse Africa Organization to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
Reinvent what’s possible—in your career, across the company, and for people everywhere.
Preference will be given to members from designated groups, i.e. EE in accordance with the Employment Equity Act. However, this does not suggest that the process of recruitment excludes members from non-designated groups
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
For more information Visit official webage HP Financial Assistance Graduate