GRADUATE TRAINEE – SPECIAL PROJECTS
Maintenance / Inspection / Technology
DAR ES SALAAM-HAILE SELASSIE RD(TZA)
Assist Project Manager – Special Projects in
- Administering all HSEQ matters during project implementation.
- Ensuring effective communication and daily review with the project team together with various contractors by having defined routines in following up project issues.
- Ensuring Quantity and Qualitative measures on Special Projects from start to end
- Scheduling daily reviews of project deviations from the plans and guiding project manager to take corrective action in making sure they are addressed effectively in terms of budgets.
- Auditing the contractors in their general set up such as manpower capability, tools and equipment’s capability, workshop capability, material management capability. Ensure compliance in terms of ICC requirement.
- Checking and controlling contractors’ payments to ensure alignment with budgets
Context and environment
- Internal customers such as HSEQ, HR, Commercial and within Network department.
- External Customers, Contractors and Dealers
- Special projects.
- To ensure HSEQ compliance at all times & continuous and accomplishment of above said projects.
- Holder of Diploma /Degree or equivalent in Engineering fields or Quantity surveying & Construction.
- Multitalented personnel who can easily switch and tackle different issues.
- Effective communication skills and a team player
Inspection & Maintenance General Resp.
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Less than 3 years
TOTAL TANZANIA LTD
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.