Do you need to track your application or CPUT Status Check here is helpful instructions. Before let understand about The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is at the heart of technology education and innovation in Africa. An internationally acclaimed institution, it is the only university of technology in the Western Cape and is the largest university in the region with an enrolment of more than 30000 students.
The university has six faculties offering a wide range of accredited undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Applied Sciences, Business, Education and Social Sciences, Engineering, Informatics and Design as well as Health and Wellness Sciences.
CPUT Status Check
Are you applying for the admission at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology and need to know progress of your admission here is CPUT Status Check procedures:-
- Visit official website link for tracking application https://www.cput.ac.za/study/track
- After page open you will get form that need you to enter below details:-
- Your ID / Passport / Asylum number: (as on your application form)
- OR your Student Number: (leave empty if you do not know what it is)
- your full First Name
- Then click on “Get My Application Status” button for successful login in the system dashboard to see you application progress.
Here is login link ==>> https://www.cput.ac.za/study/track
This form only works with the ID number you filled in on your initial application form or with a valid student number. If you have been conditionally accepted and have been admitted as well, you may still need to submit some documents to finalise your admission.
- Tel: +27 21 959 6393
- Tel: +27 21 959 6270
- Tel: +27 21 959 6072
- Tel: +27 21 460 3393
- Tel: +27 21 460 3373
- Tel: +27 21 460 8353
For the more information CPUT Status Check | Cape Peninsula University of Technology Visit http://cput.ac.za