COMMERCIAL AND COMMUNICATION DIRECTOR
Ready to score?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Commercial and Communication Director.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies in line with CAF’s goals and objectives fixed by the management.
- Conduct market research and economic analysis.
- Research and build new business partnerships and manage existing ones (sponsors etc.).
- Monitor the performance of business activities and prepare periodic reports for the CAF Executive Committee.
- Assist the Finance Director in setting financial objectives and developing and monitoring the budget.
- Set up and manage the communication department and help optimize the internal communication and approval processes.
- Ensure CAF’s external communication in order to support its actions and to promote the interest of the public and potential partners in African soccer.
- Advise the President and the General Secretary of CAF on media issues, and on how to manage communication (press conferences, press releases, interviews, social networks, tweeting etc…).
- Act as a spokesperson for CAF upon request.
- Follow up on the media coverage of African soccer and inform and advise the President and the General Secretary as appropriate.
- Master’s degree in Marketing and Management; higher education in communications or equivalent.
- Several years of experience in various sales and communications functions, including some as a sales manager in an international organization/corporation.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is an asset.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Team player, capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient.
- Strong level of proactivity with a strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
· Attractive employment conditions.
· The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
· Quality social security coverage.
· An excellent pension schemes.
The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
If you have the necessary qualifications and wish to work for a leading international sports organization, please submit your application in English or French to [email protected] (cover letter, CV, diplomas, and references).
Application deadline 15/08/2021