POST: LEGAL OFFICER II – 4 POST
POST CATEGORY(S): LEGAL
EMPLOYER: Business Registrations and Licensing Agency (BRELA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-06-28 2021-07-11
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To process, scrutinize and approve applications;
- To reconcile files/documents and update into the ORS;
- To respond to the online and offline official searches.
- To advice Intellectual Property stakeholders (clients/customers)
- To appear in courts of law on matters related to Intellectual Property;
- To drafts and files necessary court documents/pleadings;
- To prepare and conduct workshops and seminars
- To prepare periodic reports required by BRELA Management;
- To provide inputs for preparation of periodic reports;
- To provide inputs for development and review of policies and guidelines;
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Laws (L.L.B) with Intellectual Property background from any recognized University and who has successful attended legal practical training from the Law School of Tanzania or successful Internship program from the Attorney General Office.
- Masters in law (L.L.M) in Intellectual Property or Masters of Intellectual Property (MIP) will be an added advantage.
- Salary Scale of BRELA 7