BEEI Applications Now Open recruitment of unemployed youth for the Presidential youth Employment Intervention. As part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Programme the Gauteng Department of Education is inviting unemployed youth to apply for assistant positions at public and LSEN schools across the province
- R3817 per month (less 1% UIF contribution
- Education Assistant – Curriculum
- Education Assistant – ICT/eCadres
- Education Assistant – Reading Champions
- General School Assistant – Child & Youth
- Care Worker General School Assistant – Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant – Sports & Enrichment Assistant (no matric required)
Matric required for all roles except the last two
- PERIOD 1 November – 31 March 2022
WHO CAN APPLY
- All SA residents aged 18-35 years old (not turning 36 before 31 March 2022)
- Must live close to a school.
- Preference for the Education Assistant positions will be given to applicants with
post school qualifications
HOW TO APPLY BEEI APPLICATIONS
- Go to sayouth.mobi/p/dbe The site is zero-rated so free to visit
- Register – the process will take 4 mins
- If you have already registered on SA Youth, Harambee or Tshepo 1 Million you can just
- log in using the same log in details
When you have registered the opportunities at the schools closest to the address you have given will appear and you can apply.
No opportunities showing up?
You can search for “Education Assistant” or “General Assistant”
CLOSING DATE – 3 OCTOBER 2021