2 New Job Opportunities at FSG Tanzania Ltd, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania
FSG Tanzania LTD is a leading provider of intergrated logistics,security,insurance and infrastructure services for clients operating in frontier markets. Our teams are multinational,multilingual and highly experienced,which allows us to provide world class service no matter the environment.
Read full details of all FSG Tanzania currently jobs availbale below:
Job Title: Logistic Supervisor
Location: Dar es Salaam
Business planning framework responsible for making sure cargo reach their destinations safely, securely, and on-time.
- Plan and arrange logistics required shipment.
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of all logisics daily operational goals.
- Oversee transportation of shipment from one location to another,such as from loading docks to site and also from site to the port by arranging pickups and deliveries.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills to direct employees and prepare reports for upper management.
- Ability to act decisively to resolve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong project management skills.
- Refined ability to delegate responsibilities.
- To be able to work under pressure without supervision.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree/Diploma or its equivalent in Logistics Management.
- Knowledge in Clearing & forwarding,and shipping line procedures will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years working experience in CFA Industry.
- Skilled in Tanzania Customs and Cargo Management System.
Job Position: Documentation Declaration Officer
Location: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- To accurately assist preparing and processing customs entries and to follow up on
customs clearance and delivery of import shipments.
- Track clearance and delivery progress for Imports shipments
- Advice clients and update them at all times on their shipments.
- Prepare and submit internal shipment reports
- Scan documents and file soft copy in their respective files.
- Prepare and make error free declarations of customs entries in TANCIS
- Prepare document set for submission to customs
- Effective communication skills in both oral and written.
- Ability to work with others and embrace team work.
- Ability to coordinate the C & F operations with a team of diverse creative employees.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in customer service and giving progress reports.
- Diploma or its equivalent in Clearing and Forwarding.
- 3-5 years of progressively more responsible positions in Logistics,Imports and Exports industry.
- Proficient in use of MS Office,MS Outlook.
- Proficient in the use of TANCIS systems.
- Conversant with imports duty rates and use of HS codes and Customs Procedure Codes.
Mode of Application:
How To apply New Job Opportunities At FSG Tanzania Ltd
- Qualified and experienced candidates are requested to apply and submit an application letter,curriculum vitae and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates via email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: 20/03/2020 before 03:00pm.