10 Tips To Win Ajira Portal Utumishi Interviews
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
Here We Start to Win Ajira Portal Utumishi Interviews
How to prepare for Ajira Portal Utumishi interviews
- Be on Time (Punctuality). Be on time for the interview. At least half an hour before and take some time to drive to the interview location ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there. This will help you to get some time to for more preparing for an interview.
- Original Academic certificates are Important. All applicant s are supposed to come with their original academic certificates once they have called for an Interview. Example Phd, Masters, Degree, Advance Diploma, Diploma, Certificate Level, ACSEE, CSEE and Other Certificates from Professionals bodies.
- Stay Calm. During the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention – you will be embarrassed if you forget the question!
- Show What You Know; Try to relate what you know about the company or institution when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company/institution is looking for. Here’s how to make a match between your expertise and the company’s requirements
- Do your research; Fail to plan, and you plan to fail. You are certain to be asked specific questions about the institution, so make sure you’ve done your homework on things like their last year’s profits and latest product launches. Also take a look at the latest developments in the industry so you can converse with confidence.
- Practice your answers; Although there is no set format that every job interview will follow, there are some questions that you can almost guarantee will crop up. You should prepare answers to some of the most common interview questions about your personal strengths and weaknesses, historical, educational and professional background as well as being able to explain why you would be the best person for the job.
- Avoid Interview Mistakes; What shouldn’t you do when interviewing? Check out the most common job interview mistakes, blunders, and errors a candidate for employment can make. Then take the time to prepare before your interview, so you don’t have to stress afterwards.
- Practice Interviewing; Taking the time to review typical interview questions you will probably be asked during a job interview will help give you a framework for your responses and will help calm your frazzled nerves, because you won’t be scrambling for an answer while you are in the interview hot seat. Practice interviewing with a friend or family member ahead of time and it will be much easier when you’re actually in a job interview.
- Prepare for a Phone Interview; While you are actively job searching, it’s important to be prepared for a phone interview on a moment’s notice. You never know when a recruiter or a networking contact might call and ask if you have a few minutes to talk. Review these tips for advice on how to pull off your phone interview without delay.
- Interview Attire; Here is information on how to dress for an interview including advice on what and what not to wear on a job interview, appropriate interview attire, how to impress a prospective employer or interview panel member. The first impression you make on a potential employer is the most important one. The first judgement an interviewer makes is going to be based on how you look and what you are wearing. That’s why it is always important to dress appropriately for a job interview.
Above are some of tips to win Ajira Portal Utumishi interviews