5 Steps To apply Job Ajira Portal Utumishi
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
Steps To apply Job Ajira Portal Utumishi
How to apply job Ajira Portal Utumishi
- The applicant should create account in the recruitment portal and activate it. Create Here Account
- Applicant should read and understand the advertisement before applying for the job.
- Applicants should indicate the position he/she is applying for on the head of the cover letter
- Applicant should remember to attach all necessary documents (academics certificates).
- Submit your application letter and you will be notified on your successful or failure of your application