KAMA Digital Solutions Company Limited is full-serviced digital solutions provider incorporated under the Companies Act, 2002 by the Business Registration Board (BRELA) with registration No. 134501 with its headquarters in Dodoma City.
Since its inception in 2017, KAMA Digital Solutions Company Ltd., has revolutionized art of business making particularly in the areas of Microfinance and Credit services, Savings and Credit Cooperatives. We develop customer-oriented systems and seek to solve practical problems. Our systems are designed to cater for any business ranging from small, middle across large business and services. At KAMA, we have a solution already laid down for your problem; you will only regret not to know us before.
Our experience and expertise in developing custom web-based systems is plausible. Our success story is evident in Financial Cooperatives (SACCOS) where we list a number of SACCOS subscribed to our integrated SACCOS information management system, namely SDS (SACCOS Digital Solution) in seven regions across the nation. We serve as ICT service provider to Cooperatives in the country under regulation of the Tanzania Commission for Cooperatives Development (TCDC). As we seek to expand our customer base and strengthen our human resources department as part of the company’s roll out plan, the Company invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians who wish to develop their potentials in the IT field for the position of Programmers (10 Posts)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of BSc. degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, Computer Engineering from recognized
- degree with Education (Computer Science/Informatics) and/or any related computer studies from recognized institutions.
- Applicants with prior working experience in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) will have an added
- Applicants must have strong programming skills (Including Database programming) particularly in web-based systems
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undertake a two month indoor mentoring program and training in order to acquaintance with KAMA Digital Solutions systems development traditions
- To manage/administrate systems available at the company and play key role in developing many more systems as a result of research and needs assessment for digitalizing business in
- To contribute to the implementation of the company’s motto: Digitising your Business, to facilitate the development of customs systems based on the socio- economic
- Improve sharing of know-how within the company and with other company collaborators to enhance digitalization of business making and service provision in Tanzania and East
- To advise the company Management on various ICT related issues including system security and risk management, various innovations, emergence of new technologies
- To be on frequent travel for clients training and to provide support and advice to customers by physical visitation
- Attractive package will be offered based on individual performance and
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications should be addressed to: MANAGING DIRECTOR, KAMA DIGITAL SOLUTIONS CO. LTD., P. O. BOX 1674, DODOMA through the e-mail: [email protected]
- Signed application letter written in English;
- Academic Transcript and Certificate(s)
- CV in (Europass CV format)
Application attachments MUST be organized in A SINGLE Portable Document Format (PDF) file in the order of:- i. Application letter ii. CV iii. Academic Transcript in the order they were achieved
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further procedures
- Shortlisted applicants should be ready to cover for their transport and accommodation expense while coming for interview in Dodoma
- For enquiries call:- 0686-898887, 0767614752 and/or 0754433075
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS IS 10TH JULY, 2020.