Zanzibar Insurance Corporation Jobs, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi Tanzania, Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Jobs In Tanzania
Zanzibar Insurance Corporation was established on the 20th June, 1969 under the Public Enterprises Decree of 1966 legal Notice no. 11 of 1969. It is now operating under the Public Investment Act No.4 of 2002. The Corporation is a Parastatal Organization owned by the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar through the Ministry of Finance and Planning.
Zanzibar Insurance Corporation Jobs
Zanzibar Insurance Corporation is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following vacancies below:
Job Title: Software Developer Officer (1 Post)
Report to: Manager ICT
Duties Station: Zanzibar.
The Software Developer Officer is responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A standard Software Developer job description should include, but not be limited to:
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
A degree and a technical background should be required to gain a Software Developer role. Degrees in the following subjects should be highlighted as particularly advantageous:
- Computer Science
- Computer Software Engineering
- Software Programming and Development
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
As well as formal qualifications, a Software Developer job description should highlight the following qualities:
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologiesThe ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Remuneration will be according to Zanzibar Public Service scale and other terms and conditions of ZIC.
Mode of Application
- Application letters accompanied by a typed detailed CV, certified copies of Academic Certificates, Three Names of Referees, Current Postal Address, Phone Number, Email Address and two current Passport Size.
Application Should be addressed to:
ZANZIBAR INSURANCE CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 432
- Testimonials/provision results /statements of results are not accepted
- Employed applicants are required to channel their application letter through their employers
- Age 25-35 years. Zanzibar Insurance Corporation Jobs