Call for the applications of the World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders’ programme 2021. The World Energy Council supports and promotes energy leaders of the future through the Future Energy Leaders platform (FEL-100). The FEL-100 global impact community of exceptional young professionals share a commitment to:
- address the urgent need to humanise energy
- seek innovative solutions for more energy and climate neutrality in the context of affordability and equality
- engage in national, regional, and global activities and events
- deliver innovative projects in support of our global energy community
The FEL-100 programme is one of the key ways that the World Energy Council helps build capabilities to accelerate successful energy transition.
Future Energy Leaders are an integral part of our ‘how to’ community. They work side-by-side with the world’s most experienced hands, brightest minds, and biggest hearts to forge new shared understanding and sustain new and more effective cooperation in this current era of more energy and climate neutrality.
Future Energy Leaders further their experience, knowledge and skills and actively contribute to the Council’s wide-ranging programme of activities. As part our global energy community they are invited to participate and engage in national, regional, and global conversations. Through their engagement FEL-100 participants have the unique opportunity to grow their own personal networks of like-minded, equally motivated peers, energy experts and senior energy leaders.
At the heart of the programme are a set of FEL-100 projects and challenges, networking events and conversations with peers as well as exposure to the Council’s energy transition leadership tools. This provides wide-ranging opportunities for Future Energy Leaders according to their personal areas of interest, while ensuring there is a clear focus on work that delivers practical and interactive outputs in line with the Council’s mission and vision.
Requirements World Energy Council Future Energy Leaders’ programme 2021
During the first half of every year we on-board around 35 new participants and the same number of participants are replaced. Programme applicants should meet the following essential criteria:
- Solid interest and proven track record in energy or energy +; the CV indicates a specific achievement and the potential to become a leader in his / her field
- 3-5 years junior management experience in an energy-related field considered a plus
- Highly motivated and encouraged to work with the World Energy Council, and ready to commit to become a member of the exclusive FEL-100 and remain engaged for at least one up to typically three years
- Advanced level of English
- Not more than 32 years old at the time of application
- Availability for at least 15 days contact time with the development programme (20 days in Congress years). Validation by employer would be considered a plus.
For More Information: