Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Vodacom Tanzania Jobs, M-Pesa S&D Channel Executive
Support M-Pesa Limited distribution channels and sales partners. The role requires to drive channels and partner’s productivity through design and manage promotions and campaign, performance management and engagement. The role requires working in conjunction with Product/business team, other departments, plan and perform the activities required to promote M-Pesa products and services in order to achieve the set targets.
Provide cross operational support to internal and external partners operating with M-Pesa Limited for Sales and distribution purpose.
- Develop M-pesa Sales channel and partner’s promotions and campaigns, and manage them to achieve intended goals.
- Work together with IT and Business team, Brand and Marketing Communications, Customer Service and other departments to ensure the objectives are achieved.
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities and all Go to Market also manage all productivity of such activities.
- Manage all internal and external M-Pesa Limited partners to drive the initiatives from other departments (Business team) to boost the M-Pesa Usage and retention of all Agents.
- Manage Churn rate for M-Pesa Agents and Segmentation to boost Agents Support to grow M-Pesa revenue.
- Channel performance managemeny
- Ensure Agents availability up to ward level and performing transactions Daily/Monthly.
- Design and manage M-Pesa Agent business and report the suspicions to compliance department on Monthly/weekly/Daily
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related course.
- 1-3 years of varied experience in Mobile Money
- Extensive knowledge of telecoms business and value chain and sound understanding of distribution models and route to market.
- Telecom analytical skills both local and regional.
- Mobile Money commercial analysis skills
- Provides operational support to sales teams/channels to support the smooth functioning of the frontline channels, to include knowledge base of products and services, bid management, systems management, updating content, training and reporting ;
- Understands the potential of each customer and marshal resource availability to maximise revenues;
- Supports with analyses of existing gaps, defining improvement actions and identifying opportunities to enhance performance;
- Helps team in translating customer needs into functional requirements, reflects local aspects of Vodafone Business within regional footprint;
- Provides administrative support in measuring the impact of sales led changes on the key sales metrics;
- Coordinates effectively with other teams when implementing new solutions, products, services or new propositions;
- May deliver assigned tasks in ensuring that Vodafone products and services are supported to service level agreements and that overall quality is guaranteed Service Management);
- May deliver assigned tasks in controlling and analysing the productivity of sales people and suggest improvements to guidelines;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas;
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Business Partnering
- Requirements Analysis
- Change and Adaptability
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Complexity Management
- Expert Communication
- Drives Continuous Improvement.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.