New Job At VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd
Head Teller Work reference no. 004
Reporting to: Branch Manager
- Supervise VFT- MFB branch banking operations, cash handling and customer relations; maintenance of good relationship between clients and loan officers
- Support branch by ensuring that internal controls and compliance to banking regulation, saving manual and credit manual.
- Recognize the banking needs of customers and fulfill those needs by answering inquiries informing customers of new services and product promotions.
- Supervise all branch cash movement including vaults, strong room cash and teller floats.
- Supervise all tellers and customer service officers and plan for job training and rotations as and when required.
- Check all deposits and withdraws vouchers for accuracy and filling.
- Approve account opening and Custodian of all K.Y.C mandate files.
- Manage branch liquidity to acceptable level.
- Holder of all saving targets, champion of saving products and all channels including ATM, Agent banking and mobile channels.
- Provide assistance to all examination conducted by Bank of Tanzania, other regulators, and external auditors; Also provides assistance to internal audits.
- Produce timely detailed MIS reports needed for the constant & on-going review. This includes end of day teller reports, cash flows and forecast, income statement and balance sheet of the branch, and regulatory reports at the close of each “banking” day and end of month.
- Perform branch reconciliation and coordinates with other personnel to resolve promptly all pending reconciling items.
- Ensure good relationship between staff and clients
- Ensure the completeness of supporting documents for all recorded transactions in the branch’s accounting records and Ensures that the accounting books and records are properly filed and stored for efficient retrieval in the future
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or Business Administration
- Very good knowledge of oral & written English
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- 2 years’ experience in a Commercial Bank or Micro Finance Bank
- CPA (T) is an added advantage
Special / Personal Abilities
- Good acumen in accounting and financial issues, as well as working knowledge in “banking” operations;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Detail-oriented, with a highly developed sense of reliability and accuracy
- Trustworthiness and willingness to take responsibility
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, excel and other office productivity applications
- Very good communication skills
- Committed Christian
- About our working environment & remuneration
- VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to [email protected]The position should be the subject of the email application. OR through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P. O. Box 1546
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 14th September 2020.
N.B.: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf. New Job At VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd