Various Teachers Job At Kazini Kwetu, September 2020, Ajira za walimu mwezi September 2020, view as follows below:-
Various Teachers Job At Kazini Kwetu, September 2020
Job Title: Teacher – Early Childhood
On behalf of a client who runs a reputable school in Kigamboni, we are loking for Teacher – Early Childhood to work in Kigamboni. The desired candidate should have at least 3 years of experience and either Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs; plans and implements curriculum and education for children of up to six yearsof age.
- Provides activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
- Plans and prepares classroom setting; oversees safety and educational programs; supervises children in the classroom; provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors.
- Interacts with parents and community groups; maintains open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child’s family relationships.
- Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child’s development; completes daily inventories, child attendance, and related reports.
- Performs anyother duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Knowledge of early childhood education programs and techniques.
- Knowledge of child development theory and practice.
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to provide activities for children that encourage healthy growth.
- Ability to exercise control and maintain classroom discipline.
- Knowledge of applicable safety procedures.
- Ability to provide a supportive and caring environment for children.
Assisting classroom teachers in the care, health, welfare and safety of children
- Working with a team of teachers, to provide a caring environment where children are safe and secure.
- Setting up class rooms and engage in play.
- Assisting classroom teacher with closing of the classroom each day.
- Helps and supervises children during all activities
- Ensures that the appearance, cleanliness, and safe environment of the classroom are appropriately maintained
- Helps prepare and implement classroom lesson plans, programs, and schedules
- Ensures that all classroom and outdoor equipment are in good working condition and are used and maintained properly
- Physically arranges the classroom into well-defined interest areas
- Prepares and implements classroom lesson plans, programs, and schedules
- At least one year of similar experience with children aging between 2 and 8.
- Certificate in early childhood education
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable