UONGOZI Institute is a government agency, established in 2010 by the Government of Tanzania and is supported by the Government of Finland, to inspire and equip Tanzanian and African leaders to deliver inclusive and sustainable solutions. This is done through the provision of high-quality executive education, facilitation of policy dialogues, action-oriented research and technical assistance for public and private institutions. Fresh Graduates Internship
Through its Internship Programme, the Institute seeks to engage a talented graduate with a genuine curiosity, to work with the Procurement Management Unit (PMU). The successful candidate will assist in the day-to-day activities of the PMU, including issuing and receiving stock; assisting the Procurement Specialist in preparing tender and procurement documents; maintaining storage safety and cleanliness; participating in tenders opening and evaluation; as well as participating in stock-taking for reconciling and updating the procurement register and inventory.
Uongozi Institute Fresh Graduates Internship 2020
Our intern’s development is important to the Institute. You will have an opportunity to learn from the best. The work you will do will be as wide-ranging and interesting as our clients. From the very beginning you will be exposed to:
- Practical experience of the Procurement Acts and Regulations.
- Government procurement policies and procedures.
- Filling systems related to procurement.
- Stock taking and auditing.
- Database management skills.
- Various computer software and programmes for performing procurement tasks.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Office practices and procedures.
Recommended for you
- Fresh Graduates Jobs At NMB Bank Plc, July 2020
- Nafasi Za Kazi 574 TANESCO Announced By Ajira Portal
- Download Uniforumtz App Best Job And Education News
- How To Apply Tanzania Online Passport
- Utumishi Portal Ajira 26 At NIT, DIT And TFS
- Ifakara Health Institute Jobs Dar Es Salaam, July 2020
Duration and work schedule
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supplies or any other similar field.
- Registered with Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Swahili.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS-Word, Excel and internet search tools.
- Volunteer experience is preferred, although not required.
How to apply Uongozi Institute Fresh Graduates Internship 2020
Join our PMU by submitting an application via [email protected] with the subject line “Procurement Intern” by August 9, 2020 at 1400 hours (EAT). The application should include a motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with contact details of three referees.
UONGOZI Institute is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Fresh Graduates Internship