University of East London EU Scholarship in UK. The University of East London is now helping qualified students fund their studies by making available a mind-blowing EU Scholarship. The programme will grant £1,000 in cash payment toward the cost of commencing a course.
This scholarship aims to find and support the best talent from the EU to attend the University of East London in the UK.
Founded in 1898, the University of East London is ranked among the world’s top 200 young universities. It manages three colleges that provide a quality education through a variety of courses. It is a diverse university that attracts thousands of students from around the world.
Why study at the University of East London? Apart from highly ranked courses, there are also internships, apprenticeship, research, and study abroad programs available for students at this institution. Furthermore, this university is named one of the top 6 universities for research.
University of East London EU Scholarship in UK
- £1,000 cash payment to help with the cost of starting university.
- You must be fee-assessed as an EU* student
- Students starting an undergraduate degree for the first time at UEL in September 2020
- Students studying full-time on campus or on distance learning programmes with fees of £9,250 per year
- For more details, see our full terms and conditions
All the successful candidates will be granted a £1,000 cash award to cover the expenses related to starting study at the university.
How do I apply?
Applications are now open! The deadline is the 26th July at 23:55pm. All applicants will receive an email outcome within three weeks of the deadline.