Unilever Idea Trophy 2021 For Young Nigerian Students. IdeaTrophy is a youth development initiative designed to create an out-of-the-classroom learning experience that focuses on the development of personal and entrepreneurial competencies amongst students. Unilever’s Africa IdeaTrophy is an innovative business competition for full-time students. It is a youth development initiative designed to create an out-of-the-classroom learning experience that focuses on the development of personal and entrepreneurial competencies amongst students.
It is part of Unilever’s global youth employability initiative (Future Leaders League) that has allowed Unilever to contribute to the improvement of knowledge in the younger generation. The initiative runs as a competition for undergraduates – in teams of 3 – from Nigerian universities, exposing them to real business challenges, mentorship from experienced business leaders and problem-solving frameworks.
Requirement Unilever Idea Trophy 2021
- Your excitement & passion, creative ideas built on an innovative strategy, great fit with the project brief, applicability to real business life.
What’s in it for Participants?
- Experience working on a real business challenge
- Mentorship from experienced business leaders
- Access to resource toolkit and problem-solving frameworks
- Exposure to Unilever sustainability initiatives
- Exciting prizes and internship opportunities
The 2021 winners and finalists would represent Nigeria virtually at the Africa IdeaTrophy and at the global level’s Future leaders League competition consecutively
For More Information: