Job Number: 533428 | Vacancy Link
Locations: Africa: Tanzania,Uni.Re
Work Type : Consultancy
UNICEF is seeking a consultant to develop innovative solutions based on existing SMS powered solutions (U-report) and online platforms (Internet of good things) to address knowledge gaps on Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health (ASRH) priorities and rights as part of the GRREAT programme.
UNICEF Jobs Tanzania, August 2020
For every child, [Care]
How can you make a difference?
SCOPE OF WORK
2. Provide technical support in programing ongoing initiatives using RapidPro (GRREAT, U-Report, and other relevant initiatives)
4. Create and maintain a repository of all relevant documentation on processes, development and products resulting from the implementation of Terms of Reference activities;
5. Develop a digital monitoring tool for the GRREAT Programme
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of [two years] of relevant professional experience in software development and working knowledge of RapidPro.
- Experience in at least one modern object-oriented programming language, especially Python
- Experience with mobile technologies and database management systems.
- Fluency in English is required and knowledge of local language is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The functional competencies required for this post are…
View our competency framework at
http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination.
UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Opening Date Fri Jul 31 2020 09:00:00 GMT+0300 (East Africa Time) E. Africa Standard Time
Closing Date Fri Aug 07 2020 23:55:00 GMT+0300 (East Africa Time). UNICEF Jobs Tanzania, August 2020