Coca Cola Unemployed Learnership Packaging South Africa
|Job Title||Unemployed Learnership Packaging|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Not Applicable|
|Location – Town / City||Nationwide across South Africa|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Production department.
To provide people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed term contract with CCBSA Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning
- Continental Graduate Programme 2021 For South Africans
- Senior Account Manager: SADC At Multichoice Group | South Africa
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Must be a South African Citizen · Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age