Call for Application the UN FAO Fellows Programme 2021. The Fellows Programme is designed to attract fellows, typically PhD students, researchers and professors, who have an advanced level of relevant technical knowledge and experience in any field of the Organization. They are willing to fulfil their specialized learning objectives and at the same time, contribute their technical expertise and knowledge through time-bound arrangements with FAO.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) leads international efforts to defeat hunger and to support development in member countries in the areas of agriculture, fisheries and forestry. FAO’s mandate is to raise levels of nutrition, improve agricultural productivity, better the lives of rural populations and contribute to the growth of the world economy
The following are the eligible things to apply for this UN FAO Fellows Programme 2021
- Applicants should have a graduate or post-graduate degree (Master’s or PhD) or be enrolled in a PhD programme in a bona fide (i.e. listed in IAU/UNESCO database) educational institution at the time of the application.
- Candidates must specialize in a field relevant to the mission and work of FAO.
- Working knowledge of at least one FAO language (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian or Spanish).
- Knowledge of a second FAO language will be considered an asset.
- Be nationals of FAO Member Nations.
- Age: no age limits.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment and have good communication skills.
- Candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, father, son or daughter) employed by FAO under any type of contractual arrangement are not eligible for the Fellows Programme.
- Candidates should have appropriate residence or immigration status in the country of assignment
How to Apply UN FAO Fellows Programme 2021
To apply, visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile. They strongly recommend that your profile is accurate, complete and includes your employment records, academic qualifications and language skills
For more information, visit UN FAO Fellows Programme 2021.