UKZN Online Application 2023 Are Open yoi can apply now. The University of Kwazulu-Natal (UKZN) aims to establish a value-driven organisational culture that empowers the Institution and its people to achieve institutional goals. To join UKZN as a student and divulge in their vision, apply now for 2023.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal, also known as UKZN, is a university with five campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. It was formed on 1 January 2004 after the merger between the University of Natal and the University of Durban-Westville.
How To Apply UKZN Online Application 2023
Applications must be done through the Central Applications Office (CAO) with early provisional offers being made to qualifying applicants.
South African applicants with an International Matric/School leaving certificate should apply via www.ukzn.ac.za/.
Application from International applicants (that is all applicants outside of the South African borders) should apply via www.ukzn.ac.za/
Postgraduate Applicants for 2023 are encouraged to apply via www.ukzn.ac.za/
Past Matric applicants with a South African Matric/NSC should also apply via the CAO.
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable):
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South Africa universities, if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the HESA/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making the application fee payments.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
- Howard College
- Medical School
College of Humanities:
School of Applied Human Sciences, School of Arts, School of Built Environment and Development Studies, School of Education, School of Religion, Philosophy and Classics, School of Social Sciences
College of Agriculture, Engineering & Science:
School of Engineering, School of Agricultural, Earth and Environmental Sciences, School of Chemistry and Physics, School of Life Sciences, School Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science
College of Health Sciences:
School of Clinical Medicine, School of Laboratory Medicine & Medical Sciences, School of Health Sciences, School of Nursing & Public Health
College of Law and Management Studies:
Graduate School of Business and Leadership, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance, School of Law, School of Management, IT and Governance
For the more information visit official website UKZN Online Application 2023