Uhamisho TAMISEMI 2020, Uhamisho Online TAMISEMI, Get Here all Uhamisho TAMISEMI news for Uhamisho Wa Walimu, Uhamisho TAMISEMI Walimu 2020, Majina Ya Uhamisho TAMISEMI 2020, Uhamisho Watumishi Wa Umma 2020
1. Transfer Authorities
In accordance with the Public Service Act No. 8. of 2002 read with its Regulations and the Operating Procedures of 2003 the Transfer Authority for all Public Servants is the Secretary-General The Office of the President-Public Service and
By instructions of the Office of the President-Public Service Management by letter No. C / CB.271 / 431/01/62 dated 8/06/2006 and Ref. C / CB.271 / 431/01 / J / 144 dated 27/08/2007 The Transfer Authority for the Transfer of Staff to Local Government Authorities has been delegated to;
- Secretary-General Prime Minister’s Office for staff moving from one Council to another outside the Region;
- Regional Administrative Secretary for the transfer of delegates from one Council to another within the Province;
- The Councils’ director of staff goes from one station to another within the Council.
2. Types Of Transfer ( Aina Za UHAMISHO TAMISEMI)
There are two types of Transfer, which are;
A: Request Transfer
Procedures for Applying for a UHAMISHO TAMISEMI :-
- An employee shall apply for transfer of office by submitting his or her application for transfer to the Director of the Council or Authority wishing to move through his / her Supervisors at his / her existing workstation with the Director.
- The supervisor of the employee requesting the transfer will have to make sure the attendant’s requests reach the relevant authorities with their views on the application and not withholding the application. If there is a fundamental reason to prohibit the application the employer should notify the employee by referring him or her back to existing guidelines
- If the Applicant is dissatisfied with the comments / reasons of the employer / Labor administrator rejecting his application the applicant will submit his application to the Regional Administrative Secretary for advice and if he does not approve the application will be submitted to the Secretary-General The Prime Minister’s Office with the relevant documents confirming the application is rejected by the Director and explain the reasons for him requesting the transfer.
- The Director / Managing Director who is requested to resign should respond to the employee via his / her Director in writing explaining the reasons for the vacancy including mentioning Checks of deceased staff members or resignations.
- If a civil servant requests a transfer for reasons of pursuing a husband or wife, preparing to retire after ten years out of the province he intends to retire and stay in the same facility for more than five years may be considered for transfer costs even if he or she requests the transfer himself.
- An employee requesting a transfer will have to submit his or her application to the Secretary-General or the Regional Administrative Secretary or Director, accompanying the letter authorizing him or her to move to the facility he or she wants to move. It is also important to notify the applicant whether or not to be paid for the transfer
NOTE UHAMISHO TAMISEMI:
- No Employee shall not use anyone other than himself or his Employer by post or telephone to submit his or her transfer application. It is recommended that you use an EMS method or registry for ease of monitoring.
Access to Answers ( Majibu Ya Uhamisho TAMISEMI): –
- All applicants requesting the transfer will receive their responses in the mail through their employers and not otherwise.
- In addition, since the transfer is open, employees who have been accepted or denied referrals will receive preliminary information through the Prime Minister’s Office Website at www.pmoral.go.tz in early July for applications received from January to June and early January for applications received from July to December as our Office plans to address the transfer issues twice a year to avoid overlap of responsibilities at work centers throughout the year.
- An employee who has a complaint about his or her transfer application is advised to direct his or her application to the Authority that has moved him or her through the employer and the supervisor attached his or her previous application and other relevant information as reasons for applying for transfer and proof of referral.
- Complaints of an employee who applied for a transfer and did not receive a response or were dissatisfied with the response received will be dealt with within seven days regardless of the transfer period ie June or December.
- After the sender receives a response / letter of transfer he must report within fourteen days of the transfer of his / her transfer letter otherwise he or she will be treated as a fugitive at work.
B. Normal Transfer
This transfer is common where the Employer or Subsidiary makes the transfer for reasons of performance improvement.
However in order for the transfer to take place, the Transfer Authority must satisfy itself of the vacancy in the Council which is transferred to the transferee.
These transfers are normally funded by the staffing council and allow him / her to pay the costs of packing as specified in Regulation L (8 and 13) of the Public Service Permanent Edition 2009 and its timely amendments to 2010. thus it is important that the Transfer Authorities are satisfied with the ability of the Councils to finance such transfers to avoid generating debt to the Government
Despite the transfer procedure being a transfer to be made twice a year, these ordinary transfers may be done at any time in an effort to rescue the operation at the facility where the employee is located or is transferred to the public service.
NOTE UHAMISHO TAMISEMI:
An employee who is suspected of forging leaders’ signatures, soliciting or receiving bribes at any level will be subjected to severe disciplinary action including being brought before federal agencies for legal action.
It is important for Employers to be satisfied with the response to referral letters from the Transfer Authority to see if its application followed proper procedures and the responding staff is prepared in advance the data sheet and staffing records and remuneration in order to avoid disruption to the employees and employers receiving the employees.