UDSM Seminar Registration Online 2020/2021, ds seminar registration
UDSM Seminar Registration Online 2020/2021, Online Seminar Registration, UDSM Seminar Registration, Seminar Registration UDSM, ds seminar registration
The University of Dar es Salaam (UDSM) is a public university in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. It was established in 1961 as an affiliate college of the University of London. The university became an affiliate of the University of East Africa (UEA) in 1963, shortly after Tanzania gained its independence from the United Kingdom. In 1970, UEA split into three independent universities: Makerere University in Uganda, the University of Nairobi in Kenya, and the University of Dar es Salaam.
The vision of institute to develop capacities (skills, knowledge, expertise etc) that can contribute effectively and to the scientific inquiry in the nature, causes and impact of global social, economic political, cultural and technological changes
The underlying Mission of the IDS is: Teaching and guiding learning on various aspects of development within the University of Dar es Salaam. Pursing interdisciplinary teaching/leaning across the University. Producing experts on development.
Read Also:- UDSM Timetable 2020/2021 Download Here
Seminar leaders are moderators responsible for supervising seminar discussions, guiding students, grading assignments and test, as well as compiling the continuous assessments (CAs). The Institute deploy an average of 40 seminar leaders in every semester to supervise around 200 seminars.
How to Reset Password Seminar Registration UDSM
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address below.
- If we can find you in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions how to get access again.
- NOTE: Use previous Email Address used to register before
UDSM Seminar Registration Online 2020/2021 | ds seminar registration
DS 112 Seminar Enrollment Procedures:
Note for students who already registered
NOTE: If you have already registered there is no need to register again
but make sure you are in your group before the closing date
Step 1: go to www.ids.ac.tz
Step 2: Click Online Registration for DSS 112
Development Perspective I
Step 3: Read the procedure, choose your college
click to register to LMS(Moodle)
Step 4: Log in to moodle
- Registration number
Step 5: Change your password if is your first time
to log in(write current password [email protected] )
Step 6: Click Continue
Step 7: Search for your course, Make sure your DS
112 you choose is similar to DS 112 in your Aris
Step 8: Click your Course according to your
Step 9: Enroll to the Course by using
enrollment key which is [email protected]
Step 10: Choose Seminar Group By Clicking
Choose Seminar Group here
Step 11: Choose your seminar then save your
Login to the Moodle
- User name: Your registration number.
- Password should be [email protected] and make sure C is in capital letter.
Select your Course. Make sure your Course corresponds to those in the ARIS.
Enroll to the Course by using enrolment key: [email protected]. I should be in capital letter.
Note: All procedure for Seminar Registration are attached below
After enrollment continue with seminar registration process.
- BAED[CoHU] Click here to Register
- BAED[CoSS] Click here to Register
- CoET Click here to Register
- CoHU Non-BAED A Click here to Register
- CoHU Non-BAED B Click here to Register
- CoICT/CoAF Click here to Register
- CoNAS Click here to Register
- CoSS Non-BAED A Click here to Register
- CoSS Non-BAED B Click here to Register
- IKS/IDS/SJMC Click here to Register
- UDBS Click here to Register
- UDSoL/UDSoED Click here to Register