Call For UDSM Postgraduate Application 2021. The University of Dar es Salaam invites applications for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2021-2022 Academic Year through the Online Admission System (UDSM-OAS) at: www.udsm.admission.ac.tz
Minimum Admission Requirements
1. Postgraduate Diploma
At least a Bachelors Degree, Advanced Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning. Candidates with equivalent qualifications must also possess at least Secondary School Certificates with credit passes. Duration: 12 months.
2. Master’s Degree
- The entry qualification for a master’s programme by coursework andvdissertation requires a person to have at least a Lower Second Class degree (GPA of 2.7) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning. Only candidates with GPA of 3.5 or above in their first degrees are considered forvMasters by thesis.
- An Applicant who hold unclassified degrees (e.g. B.V. Sc. M.D. etc.) should have a credit or distinction in the subject of the intended Master’s programme. Candidates with Pass degrees will also be considered if:-
- Their undergraduate performance in the proposed subject of study was a ‘B’ grade or higher.
- They have satisfied the relevant School/College/Institute that they have exhibited potential through
subsequent research experience and/or additional training.
- An Advanced Diploma from a recognizedbhigher learning institution with a minimum of an upper second class PLUS Postgraduate Diploma and Secondary School Certificates.
- A recognized professional qualification (CPA, CSP, ACCA, CA, CIB, MCIM, CMA certificate) PLUS Secondary School Certificates. Duration: 18, 24 or 27 months, depending on the programme and mode of delivery.
3. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree
- Applicants must have a good relevant Master’s degree of the University of Dar es Salaam or from any other recognised University by TCU. Duration: 36-60 months, depending on the programme and mode of delivery
Note: All PhD programmes are offered by thesis except few which are offered by both delivery modes (thesis, coursework and dissertation) as shown in the programme list.
For more information get attached PDF file UDSM Postgraduate Application 2021
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are required to complete all stages as shown on the guideline for Online Application through the link: udsm.admission.ac.tz
Deadline for Application for the second batch is 30th September 2021. Successful applicants will be notified within four weeks after closing dates of the Applications