UDOM Notice To All Students On Registration 2020/2021. The University of Dodoma welcomes all candidates who have been selected to study degree and non-degree (diploma) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year. First year and continuing students are advised to note on the following dates and instructions:
FOR FIRST YEAR STUDENTS:
- The University will open on 28th November 2020.
- Orientation week will begin on 30th November 2020.
- Details of payment and other logistics are found in your admission letters that can be
downloaded from your application accounts (https://application.udom.ac.tz).
- Registration will be done online using SR2 (https://sr2.udom.ac.tz/). Login will be done in the following order;
- Username: Your admission number
- Password: Your surname in capital letters
- Teaching for the 2020/2021 academic year will commence on 7th December 2020 (see University teaching timetable available at www.udom.ac.tz).
- The University in collaboration with University of Dodoma Students’ Organisation (UDOSO) will receive selected candidates from 28th November, 2020 to 4th December, 2020 at Nane Nane Bus Terminal, Dodoma Railways Station and CBE Bus Stand.
FOR CONTINUING STUDENTS:
- The University will open on 5th December 2020.
- Registration will be completed online through SR2 (https://sr2.udom.ac.tz/).
- Login will be done by using SR2 account credentials (Your username and
- Teaching for the 2020/2021 academic year will commence on 7th December 2020 (see University teaching timetable available at www.udom.ac.tz.