UDOM Intra-University Transfer 2020/2021. The University of Dodoma (UDOM) wishes to inform all registered First Year students that Intra-University Transfer is now open for the 2020/2021 academic year.
UDOM Intra-University Transfer 2020/2021
First year students wishing to apply for intra-university transfers are advised to note on the following dates and instructions:
- The Intra-University Transfer at UDOM will open on 4th December 2020 to 14th December 2020.
- Applications are done online using SR2 (https://sr2.udom.ac.tz/). Login will be done in the following order;
- Username: Your registration number e.g. T/UDOM/2020/000Password: Your SR2 account password
- After successful login, click academics and then click transfer programme.
- Pay application fee using provided control number before proceeding with application.
- Only UDOM registered first year students for the 2020/2021 academic year are eligible to apply.
- Students to be transferred must have been previously admitted into a degree programme in the current academic year (2020/2021).
- Application fee is TSH. 50,000.00 nonrefundable.
- The programme to which transfer is sought must have empty slots to accommodate new students.
- Applicants must possess the minimum entry requirements for the programmes they are applying.
- No candidate shall be allowed to start a transferred degree programme beforevapproval of his/her request by the University Senate.
- Successful candidates shall be required to pay all prescribed fees and other related costs of the new programme.