UDOM Fee Structure 2021/2022 PDF In Each Programme. The University of Dodoma (UDOM) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Undergraduate Degree and Non-Degree Programmes (Diploma Programmes) for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This is the First Round Major Application Window open for all applicants under the DIRECT, EQUIVALENT & Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Qualification modes. Candidates interested to pursue degree and non-degree programmes at UDOM should apply directly to the University of Dodoma through the UDOM Online Admission System (UOAS) available at https://application.udom.ac.tz. Details of the degree and non-degree programmes and application procedures can be accessed at the University of Dodoma website: www.udom.ac.tz. All successful applicants are guaranteed of affordable on campus accommodation with excellent learning
Similarly, Applicants are allowed to select up to seven (7) degree programmes of their own choices. Minimum Entry Requirements A candidate shall be deemed eligible for consideration for admission to an undergraduate degree programme of the University if the candidate has obtained:
a) For Applicants Completed A-Level Studies Before2014;-
- Two (2) principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from two (2) subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A=5; B=4; C=3; D=2; E=1)
b) For Applicants Completed A-Level Studies in 2014-2015;-
- Two (2) principal passes (Two Cs) with a total of 4.0 points from two (2) Subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A=5; B+=4; B=3; C=2; D=1)
c) For Applicants Completed A-Level Studies from 2016;-
- Two (2) principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two (2) Subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A=5; B=4; C=3; D=2; E=1)
d) Recognition of Prior Learning Qualification;-
- B+ Grade: where A=75-100, B+=65-74, B=50-64, C=40-49, D=35-39, F=0-38
e) Equivalent Applicants;
At least four (4) O’-Level passes (Ds and above) or NTA Level III with less than four (4) O’- Level passes or equivalent foreign qualifications as established by either NECTA or VETA; AND
- At least a GPA of 3.0 for Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level) OR
- Average of C for full Technician Certificate (FTC) (where A=5; B=4; C=3; D=2 points); OR
- Average of ‘B’ Grade for Diploma in Teacher Education; OR
- Average of ‘B’ Grade for Health-related awards such as Clinical Medicine and others; OR
- A Distinction for unclassified diplomas and certificates
- Upper Second Class for classified non-NTA diplomas.
UDOM Fee Structure 2021/2022 In Each Programme
Undergraduate programmes to be offered in the 2021/2022 academic year are presented in Tables A and B in attached PDF file below:-
- Application fee is TZS 10,000.00 payablevthrough online system by using control number.
- Information on application procedures can be accessible through UDOM Online Application System at http://application.udom.ac.tz
- More Information on the programmes and admission criteria for UDOM programmes visit TCU website www.tcu.go.tz or UDOM website www.udom.ac.tz.
- The first round major application window shall be open from 15th July 2021 up to 5th August 2021.
For more information Contact:
1. Admissions Office, Mkapa Building (Central Administration), 1st Floor, Office No.44 P.O. Box 259, Dodoma, Telephone: +255262310000, Mobile Numbers: +255713478676, +255659747499, +255757385598
2. Director, Undergraduate Studies, Mkapa Building (Central Administration), 1st Floor, Office No. 35 Mailing address: P. O. BOX 259, Dodoma, Email: [email protected], Telephone: +255262310300, Mobile number: +255754821657