UCT Student Portal (Student Self Service). The Protection of Personal Information Act has been signed by the President and comes into full effect on a date to be proclaimed. The purpose of the Act is to give effect to the constitutional right to privacy by safeguarding personal information, when processed by a responsible person, subject to justifiable limitations.
Therefore, when processing personal information, the University and persons acting on its behalf must do so lawfully; and in a reasonable manner that does not infringe the privacy of the person to whom the personal information relates.
The Online Registration Student Task functionality enables you to verify or update personal information; verify year-end results communication preferences; sign agreements and complete the enrolment for your active
programme of study in PeopleSoft as part of the registration process.
A completed student task will be assigned to the Faculty Administrator if you have successfully enrolled onto your courses.
- Academically eligible students
- To update personal details, and accept registration terms and conditions
- To complete your online registration
How to login UCT Students Portal
Logging into PeopleSoft
- Go to the UCT Website: www.uct.ac.za
- Select the Main tab
- Scroll down and select the I am a “Student” in the dropdown list
- Select And I want “To Access PeopleSoft” in the drop down list
- The PeopleSoft landing page will open
- Enter your Campus ID in uppercase in the User ID field
- Enter network your Password in the Password field
- Click on the Sign In button
For full instructions with images get download attached PDF file below
For more information Visit official webage UCT Student Portal (Student Self Service)