African students who seek for scholarships Opportunities in the world are invited to apply for the TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship scheme to study at the top leading business schools.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship provides financial support to post-graduate African students who have been accepted into an MBA programme at the top 10 leading business school in the world as ranked by the Financial Times.
It launched in 2011 aims to help up to eight students a year. To date, scholarships have been awarded to 46 students – from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco, Togo and Cote d’Ivoire.
To be eligible for this Scholarship Opportunity, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All successful African MBA applicants to the top ten business schools (as ranked by the Financial Times) are eligible.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions of higher education.
How to Apply TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2021/2022
Interested applicants are required to send the following information to [email protected] on or before the application deadline:
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA programme.
- Year of enrolment at the Business School.
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
For more information Visit official webage, TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship 2021/2022